NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION!
Nestled on the shores of a lovely, quiet lake, amidst 247 acres of wooded beauty, a community will rise that will bring the peace and grace of nature to all who call it home. Hike along the extensive trail system through pristine forests, listening to the songbirds in the trees. Wander along the boardwalk at lake’s edge, while watching the waves on the water. Relax with a cup of coffee in the serenity of your own front porch. Enjoy music and laughter with friends and neighbours, as you celebrate on the Members Club patio. This lifestyle you’ve been dreaming of can now be your reality.
- A new 247-acre, Master Planned Community
- Up to 1,706 homes housing approximately 3,500 residents
- Located on Little Lake, a protected 323-acre lake featuring boating and fishing
- 2,300 feet of shoreline featuring 941 feet of lakefront boardwalk
- 100 acres of natural parkland and greenspace
- 13 km of planned recreational trails, connected to a broader regional trail network
- A 10,000 Sq.Ft. Members Club with indoor/outdoor pools, a fitness facility, tennis centre, indoor pickle ball, recreational & meeting rooms
- Minutes to downtown Midland and Georgian Bay
- Approximately 90 minutes north of Toronto & 45 minutes from Barrie & Orillia