The winter season is upon us and Jack Frost is knocking at your door. You may be thinking that you should crawl under the covers and wait for the thaw to list your home in the spring, but if your home is in the Collingwood/Blue Mountain region, you should actually think about listing it now.
It may be true that in urban centres the winter can generally be slow for sales, but in our region we see a massive influx of people who are here to enjoy the snow season. It’s a great idea to use the gorgeous, desirable winter scenery to your advantage.
In the below video, I reveal my 5 key tips to increase showings, improve the buyer experience, and maximize your sale price in the winter! These tips include:
- Creating a sense of arrival
- Providing easy accessibility to your home
- Delighting the senses from the moment a buyer opens the door
- Making use of seasonal décor
- Highlighting the season and all its lifestyle aspects